Friday, November 4, 2011

4flat~



haha...
i wish i have 4 flat
but nahhhh
just above 3 pointer...
no dean
but i still happy n thankful
all pass
no repeat paper...

most of my friends gets result at email
so i thought i can check at email
but
THERE IS NO RESULT!
frustrated!

so i go to student portal
but
SERVICE UNAVAILABLE!
frustrated again!

when i want to give up checking result
my friends NUR AMANINA ASLP
give me encouragement
thanks my twin~
she said "dont give up.. check it again and again"
*thnks to HIM also.. hehe

then
FINALLY!
now result is showing straight to my eyes
first things i check a word
GAGAL!

but syukur
there is no such word..
HAPPY!

i told my dad
and he said congrats and hope next sem dean...
which i also hope for it

DEAN!
im coming to u!!!!
*nest sem


bubye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment