Saturday, July 2, 2011

disaster but fun

last Friday...
there have event...
closing for IID...
my senior a.k.a my housemate was MC at there...
she ask me to be her 'usher girl'...
and also dress her up...
so..
my housemate n I dress her up...
we give our shawl with the inner...
and make up her beautifully !


this is her...
my senior...
her name is Kartini...
and just call her Tini...
pretty right???
hehe...


at that event...
I supposed to be usher...
and i have to informed her if VIP are coming...
so that she can ask people to stand up and announce
the VIP are coming...
but...
the VIP come so early...
and I was slipshod to tell her...
thanks to Allah...
because she notice that the VIP was there...
so she quickly announce about VIP...

that was 1 disaster...
this was the second disaster...
faulty mic...
so...
we have to use ONLY 1 mic for EVERYTHING...
for the MC , the VIP speech and also for offering...
little bit rushing to past the mic...

the third disaster...
wind !
so strong !
I almost squeezed by white screen..
I don't know what its name...
white screen for LCD...
OMG !
so scared !

but after that...
everything just fine...
fuhhh !

then..
Akak Tini help me something...
the things that i WILL NOT forget...
i will remember that moment...
1/7/2011
love this date^^
thanks Akak Tini ! ! !
love you more lahh
muahh^^

after that...
we so bored...
we don't know what to do...
so we take pictures....

one of the pic that we take...
hehe...


bubye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment