Saturday, July 9, 2011

crybaby???


actually I have to go Carnival SimplySiti today...
BUT!
I'm toooooo scared to go....
why???
because...
PERHIMPUNAN BERSIH...
that rally was made on the same day...
i hate it!

yesterday I was thinking whether i should go or not...
I sooooo afraid about 'bersih'
then I cried...
because I don't know what I should do...
so..
I called my mom
and asked her opinion...
she said that she also don't know what to do...
so she gave phone to my dad...
dad said I don't have to go...
even though I paid that ticket...
RM38
he said " better burn that money than your life"
when he said like that...
my tear fall faster...
haha...
on that sentence...
I know he love me so much....
but...
I'm sorry dad...
because I was wasted your money...
I'm sorry dad...
because I doing something without thinking...

thanks to Allah...
because give me guidance...
if I go...
I will not finish my assignments...
I also will lose more money...
(buy things)
just now...
I was reading an article about what happen about 'bersih' today...
subahanallah
I so afraid...
I hope Malaysia become peace again...
I hope riot will gone...
i hate riot!

Ya Allah!
I'm crying again!

No comments:

Post a Comment