Monday, June 6, 2011

* this is about me


before i start my entry
( * ) means this entry for my BEL class...



My parents have been decides my name is
NUR FARAH ALWANI BT NAZRI...
You guys can call me FARAH or FAFA...
I will become 18 at this 1st Novenber...
I was born at
HOSPITAL BESAR SEREMBAN...
Since I still kid i lives
in Rembau...

My mother is working as
teacher at secondary school...
She teach historical and maths...
My father now working as
assistant of PPD Tampin...
before this my father was teacher...
He teach English and EST...
I have 4 siblings...
and I the youngest...
I also ONLY have brothers...

I sometimes :-
>childish
>hot tamper
>tomboy
>quite crazy
and so on...

I love :-
>reads novel
>art
>black and pink colour
>fashion
and so on...

i hate :-
>vegetables
i think only this...
hehe

I love all my friends...
to me they are my life...
and of course
I love my family too..
hehe...

there is 1 sentence that makes me thinks...
which is my friend's...
"I CAN DO ANYTHING
BUT NOT EVERYTHING"

My lect did asked...
"What is your perception about ENGLISH?
To me...
I love english...
i love to talk in english...
i love watch english movies...
BUT...
i cant speak properly...
my grammar are VERY BAD!

BUT!!
I will try my best
to improve my english!!!!
fighting!!

^^

No comments:

Post a Comment