Tuesday, June 14, 2011

* second presentation

okay...
let me talk about our second presentation...
we have to make a group with 4 members...
we also have to 'bring' our ears...
Miss Ika will read a poem...
'The Lake Isle of Innisfree'
and all of us have to use
our imagination to translate
the meaning of this poem by drawing...

we make a group by 4 members...
each group has only 1 drawing
and present to the class...

we have to present what we understand
about this poem...
some of us present this poem by acting
or make some sound effect...

these nothing much to say for this presentation...
because all of us doing a very good job...

this is the poem...
use YOUR imagination to translate this poem
by DRAWING...
good luck^^

I WILL arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
Nine bean rows will I have there, a hive for the honey bee,
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow, 5
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
There midnight's all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
And evening full of the linnet's wings.
I will arise and go now, for always night and day
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore; 10
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements gray,
I hear it in the deep heart's core.

No comments:

Post a Comment