Sunday, January 8, 2012

new year night^^

i went to Malacca with my parents...
huhu
we didnt book any hotel or chalet..
bcoz we thought there will have empty room...
but!!
we wrong...
all full
*except for hotel that 1 night 100+
so sad...

nak x nak kne la amek jugak...
huhu...
our hotel was in front of beach...
crazy bezzzzzz
hhuhu

at afternoon...
we go to city for SHOPPING...
*shopping lgi
huhu

my father went to WORLD OF SPORT...
and he buy some shirt for my brother
and also for him 2...

then me and my mother go shopping and buy handbag!

this is my handbag....
200+
but sales so juz 100 smthing...
bcoz of my mother also buy expensive bag...
so i said to my mother i will paid 50%
we paid my handbag 50/50...
*abeh duit aq shopping je keje...

at night we go see *bunga api* at beach....
in front of our hotel...
so pretty...




the bez new year night^^
hope next year will be better than this...


bubye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment