Sunday, September 4, 2011

raya this time~


"HARI RAYA" this time memang gempak!
this raya we decided that we will wearing the same colour...
which is PURPLE GREY!!!


this is my family~
start with left chair: Bang E , Ayah , Mak , Bangah
sit down : Fahmi and MEEEEEEE~

this is my mom and my dad~

I with my brothers a.k.a mamat bajet
gegege

this is family at my mother side~
1 big family~
but still not complete T_T
little bit dark because we take this picture at night...

this is from my father side...
also not complete...
T_T


i think this raya is the most busy than last year and last last year..
huhu...
every we have open house...
ye laa
cuti seminggu jee...
x tau nk wat ble...
my assignment???
i didn't touch yet...
so busy!

wanna see more pics???
go to my FB la...
gegege

bubye^^

No comments:

Post a Comment